Pump Course CD
in this course you will find all about Pumps, it is a very informative course about pumps, because we think every petroleum and natural gas engineer should know a lot of information about pumps, we give you this course for FREE, and here are its features:
- Over 70 pumps are animated and explained!
- Who needs to know about pumps? Everyone.
- Mechanical pumps are the second most common machine in the world (after electric motors).
- Most people are unfamiliar with how the many different kinds of pumps work!
- A car typically has half a dozen or more different kinds of pumps in it.
- Household pumps make life easier — know the different types of pumps that are available.
- Industry couldn’t get anything done without pumps to move chemicals, coolants, waste, etc.
- Municipalities are responsible for hundreds or even thousands of pumps, utilizing many different types.
- Includes historical background and real-world examples of pumps in action.
- Includes our Glossary of Pumps.
- This program will both delight and educate you and your family.
- If you are already in the pump industry, it’s a great way to quickly give people outside the industry important facts about pumps.
see also our Pump Video Course
All About Pumps is a great tool for training these staffs:
- Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Chemical Plants
- Oil Industry
- Food Industry
- Pump Distributors
- Public Utilities
- Fire Fighters
- Plumbing Companies
- Irrigation Firms
- Aerospace, Aviation and Transportation Industries
- Pump Industry Trainer.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel by clicking on “Subscribe” button bellow: