in this page you will find oilfield job opportunities in United Arab Emirates from trusted sources:
LNG Terminal Coordinator
Salary: Competitive Monthly Salary – Dubai
• Excellent English language communication skills
• Highly developed influencing skills
• Able to manage operational aspects of contractors.
• Well developed troubleshooting diagnostic skills.
• High level of motivation and ability to work independently.
• Demonstrable ability to manage people and relationships in a diverse multi-cultural environment
Expires: 2 Feb., 2018
United Arab Emirates – Dubai
Valve Maintenance Technician – Valve Services – Oil & GasAn Equipment Manufacturer and service provider of integrated flow control solutions specialising in the manufacture of highly engineered valves, fittings, pipeline products and services in the oil & gas industry requires a Valve Maintenance Technician to join them on a permanent residential basis in Dubai. Travel to Saudi Arabia would be required.
Expires: 26 Jan, 2018
Project Manager – Dubai
• Minimum Bachelors in Engineering
• Minimum 12 years’ experience in natural gas processing and compression packaging industries & EPC projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Project or Primavera, MS Excel and MS Word
Commissioning Director – Parsia Teknik AB
Salary: 230-250K annually
Expires: 13 Jan, 2018
Important Note: we are getting these oilfield jobs from a third party, check the terms and conditions with the required company, AONG website is not responsible for any misuse of this service.